The client, a general contractor, was experiencing problems with their existing server room. The server room was too hot and noisy, which was causing problems with the equipment. The client needed a new chiller that would be able to cool the server room without making too much noise.
Chillermen was approached by the client to design and manufacture a custom-made process chiller. The chiller was designed to meet the specific needs of the server room. The chiller was also equipped with noise-reduction features that allowed it to operate at a low noise level.
The new custom-made process chiller from Chillermen has provided the client with several benefits, including:
- Reduced noise levels: The new chiller is much quieter than the old chiller, which has created a more comfortable and productive environment for the workers in the server room.
- Improved cooling: The new chiller is able to cool the server room more effectively than the old chiller, which has prevented equipment failures and downtime.
- Reduced energy costs: The new chiller is more energy efficient than the old chiller, which has saved the client money on their energy bills.
The new custom-made process chiller from Chillermen has been a success for the client. The chiller has helped the client to create a more comfortable and productive environment for the workers in the server room, prevent equipment failures and downtime, and save money on their energy bills. The client is pleased with the results of the new chiller and is confident that it will help them to continue to grow their business.
If you are looking for a powerful, efficient, and reliable process chiller for your server room, then the custom-made process chiller from Chillermen is the perfect solution for you. The chiller is designed to meet the specific needs of server rooms and it is equipped with noise-reduction features that allow it to operate at a low noise level. Contact Chillermen today to learn more about the custom-made process chiller and how it can help you to improve your server room.
- Capacity: 110 tons
- Internal pressure drop: 20 PSI at 200 GPM
- Temperature stability: ±3°F
- Noise level: <55 DBA
- Materials: C-channel and 1/4″ plate steel
- Features: noise-reduction enclosures
- Benefits: reduced noise levels, improved cooling, reduced energy costs